In online communities we call ‘packages’ to a set amount of posts that a person might receive in their community. One or more users will join the target forum and create the accorded threads and replies.
Here in RAF packages are a one person business. I am not a quick poster but I am a good quality one. With money and your trust on the line you bet I will try my best to fill your expectations.
This is what you can expect with any package:
- I will create a full profile. Avatar and signature. No links.
- I won’t use the ‘Kaynil’ username, but you will recognise my email address.
- An introduction thread. It won’t count towards the agreed number of threads.
- I will post an agreed number of threads and replies in your niche areas.
- Proper sentences. No cheap one liners with the in-deal posts.
- I will make extra posts in other areas of the community as I see fit.
- I will reply quotes, use tags, post status and act like any of your members.
- I will not speak of our deal. I will not mention RAF.
Less than 5 – FREE
- Between 2 and 5 non-thread posts done in one sitting.
BUILD YOUR PACKAGE
$.20 AUD per thread OR $1 AUD for 6 Threads
$.10 AUD per reply OR $1 AUD for 12 Replies
WEEKLY HIRE – $1.50 AUD
- 2 threads
- 8 replies
MONTHLY HIRE – $5 AUD
- 10 threads
- 50 replies
About the Paid deals:
- Minimal order: $0.50 AUD
- $4.99 AUD or less: Must pay all upfront.
- $5.00 AUD or more: Must pay half or more before I start.
- I will post at most 15 in-deal posts per week.
- If re-hired I will use the same account unless instructed otherwise.
Ready to hire-me?
This is very easy. All you have to do is to leave a comment with the following information:
As soon as I receive your form I will contact you with my paypal details and register an account in your community. Once I receive payment I will flesh out the account and start the deal.
If you need information, have trouble posting your request or would rather me I don’t make the review public, please instead send the information to my personal email email@example.com. Make sure to include the'[RAF Manual Package]’ prefix in the title so I know straight away it is about this blog.